1. The electronic gift certificate (hereinafter referred to as “EGC”) is a non-personalized electronic document with a unique identification number. This document and ID number are provided by email to the address specified upon ordering the certificate.
2. EGC have a fixed denomination in S7 Priority Program Miles (hereinafter referred to as “Denomination”), which is indicated on the EGC form EGC: 500, 1 000, 2 000,3 000, 7 500, 20 000.
3. The EGC is valid immediately at the time of purchase and remains effective until its activation.
4. The EGC activation period is specified by the seller at the time of sale in the purchase confirmation email.
5. An EGC can be used to obtain S7 Priority Program Miles within the denomination, which can in turn be exchanged for Airline goods and services and transferred to S7 Priority Program Partners, in accordance with the Program Rules.
7. Presenters of EGC can only be individual entities and must also be S7 Priority Program Members.
8. To activate the EGC, the Presenter must log into their Personal Account and enter the EGC number into the appropriate field.
9. If using miles received from activating the EGC with denominations between 7 500 and 20 000, it is not mandatory to purchase a flight with S7 Airlines during the EGC validity period.
10. Miles received upon activation of the EGC are switched to active status (activated) within three business days, which is required for exchanging Airline goods and services and for transferring to S7 Priority Program Partners. Alternatively, members may contact the Airline Service Center directly.
11. Ordering and using the EGC indicates unconditional consent to these Rules and S7 Priority Program Rules by both the Purchaser and Presenter.
12. There is no limit on the number of Miles that can be earned by activating an EGC.
13. Refunds and exchanges of the EGC are not permitted. A lost EGC may be recovered only if the Presenter provides all the documents confirming the purchase of the Certificate.
14. Miles are not accrued for purchase of an EGC.
15. The terms obtained upon activation of the EGC are determined in accordance with the Program Rules.
16. Partial activation of the EGC is not possible.